Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas Multiplain

Considering that TAFE is taking up all my time and making projects like Delta 9 and Future City Above Flooded World die, I thought I mind as well fill this blog up with some TAFE work. Its all graphics.
This was my first Adobe Flash assignment, in which we had to use multiplains. I based it off Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas which is a totally awesome movie and an even awesomer book. Here is a trailer if you haven't seen it. After watching that and reading this, go watch the movie or read the book. They're total awesomeness.





                                                            



                                                                                                                                                                       

1 comment:

Please comment and give your opinion!
All comments will be moderated but this is just to keep the spam out. I read everyone's with the love and care that it deserves.