Thursday, June 6, 2013

2013 Catch-Up: Street Photography, Singapore


One of the last catch-up posts, I promise (maybe one more, come on?). Seriously, I'm happy to say that I'm running out of things to write about that I consider deserve this kind of post. My 6 month laziness stint which caused great self pity, has nearly come to an end.



I won't get to in-depth about Singapore; everyone knows everything about Singapore. It's safe (great for night photography), clean, has great (cheap) food and apparently lots of hookers.
Whatever your opinion though, Singapore is just plainly a fantastic looking country. So good looking in fact, I took a whole heap of photos of it. Enjoy.

PS: Check out my other post on this fine nation, Singapore on Film.

































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and give your opinion!
All comments will be moderated but this is just to keep the spam out. I read everyone's with the love and care that it deserves.