Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Melbourne on Film

Not too long ago, I posted about being in Melbourne which included general good times with photography. Also in that post, I mentioned that I also shot a roll of film.
The other day I finally got around to getting it developed in a chemist that's quite close to me. It's great that I now know of a local photo-place, as before I was getting my shots developed in the city while I was at TAFE.

For these photos, I was using my Trip 35. Refer to an article I wrote on my other blog if you want to learn more about that amazing camera, otherwise, enjoy.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and give your opinion!
All comments will be moderated but this is just to keep the spam out. I read everyone's with the love and care that it deserves.