Monday, January 10, 2011

New Pages Added

I was skipping through the blog for Blogspot, Blogger Buzz and I came across a post about an interesting added feature which lets me add new pages.
So today I've added an About page and a Portfolio page, please check them out!
The feature works pretty well, my only gripe is that I can't control the font, size and colour of the links to the new pages. Oh no my consistency! But other than that pure awesomness.

I also thought I would share a pic of my workspace while I'm here because I submitted one for a thread on the Unity forums.

The quality of the photo is quite shit, I had to take it with my phone because my camera is still all screwed up.
But yeah that's where I work, I consider it a pretty good setup. Got everything I need.

Also this is the 20th post of this blog! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and give your opinion!
All comments will be moderated but this is just to keep the spam out. I read everyone's with the love and care that it deserves.