Monday, January 30, 2012

More Trammyness

Bare with me as I'm posting this late at night, it's nearly 2AM Perth time. I literally feel too lazy to sleep. 
I never thought that would be possible, but alas, I've outdone myself.
While I'm being too lazy to sleep, I mind as well do something about my conciousness and be productive. Work on my tram is continuing at a good pace, but I doubt it will be finished in time for the my diploma- which I start next week. I won't stop this project though as I've come too far, to stop now would be just plain shitty.

I've nearly finished the modelling (including the inside) and the texturing will be starting very, very soon. Please enjoy some more screenies of progress. Byeeee.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and give your opinion!
All comments will be moderated but this is just to keep the spam out. I read everyone's with the love and care that it deserves.