Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I’m Blue da ba dee da ba dow...

You might be wondering where updates are on my current 3D project. It would appear that I haven't worked on it one bit since I posted about it unfortunately, every bit of my 3D happy time is currently going into my current TAFE project instead.
This is a high poly tank, which I'm about 60 or 70% done with modelling. I thought I mind as well post the development of it here while the record room goes into a temporary limbo.

da front

da back
The bits I need to work on include most of the turret, and the back bit that's just a flat face right now plus some other bits and bobs. Obviously it's not going to be blue as the texturing is pretty much the second part of the 3D unit. All class time is modelling now and I have about three weeks until I need to hand it in fully modelled. From there the class will all be texturing and lighting.

For those of you who know nothing about tanks (which was me before this assignment), this particular tank is a M47 Patton. Read more about it here if you're interested.
Here is what it looks like in the real world:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and give your opinion!
All comments will be moderated but this is just to keep the spam out. I read everyone's with the love and care that it deserves.