Sunday, September 4, 2011

So Much To Post, So Little Productiveness

Is productiveness even a word? Apparently according to Google it is, I guess you do learn something new everyday.
The point is that I have so many different things to post about on here, but I don't. I dunno why, I'm not lazy, honest. I really can't figure it out, maybe just the pure amount to blog about is overwhelming? Who knows, but lets take it one baby step at a time shall we?

I took the following set of pictures while on a fairly recent family holiday to France. If you want to read more about that, look here and here (the second post is my favourite!). Anyway's, one of the towns I stayed in was called Pontlevoy, which is in the middle of the country. Of course like everything in France, its quite old. All over the town they had these one hundred and something year old photographs posted on the walls in the locations they were originally taken.
I have taken my own picture of those, and then tried to match them with their present day counterparts. There was some guesswork sometimes as I couldn't usually look at the older picture and the present day scene at the same time, but I feel as if I did an okay job. Plus I had had a few 1664's at the time (hic!), so there is that to consider also. France sure does have some good grog.

Clicky for bigger resolutions.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and give your opinion!
All comments will be moderated but this is just to keep the spam out. I read everyone's with the love and care that it deserves.