Monday, November 14, 2011

Breaking Into The Industry- Kindle Edition

Today I got my greasy mits on an Amazon Kindle. What's the first thing I do with it? Read a book? No. Browse the the Amazon shop? Nope.
Going through the menu I come across a section titled 'Experimental.' Selecting it brings me too a page where it's explained that they're currently testing a beta for a web browser. As you can see in the image below, I tested this blog out on it and I'm impressed. 
Even though the display is only monochrome (to help imitate real paper) the resolution is quite high. This makes me happy as a blogger, it's good to see that my writing can be viewed easily on a device primarily designed for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and give your opinion!
All comments will be moderated but this is just to keep the spam out. I read everyone's with the love and care that it deserves.