Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Final TAFE 3D Renders (Semester 1)

I've been posting so much photography in this blog recently, so I might go back to its roots for a post. Not too long ago I did posts detailing my 3D projects that I was doing at the time for certain 3D classes at TAFE. I talked about starting them both in this post, and then a little bit more about Jake Blues over here.
A few weeks ago I finished up for the semester so those projects were completed with the always fun turn around renders. Today I finally got around to uploading them to the Tube, and I can now showcase them for everyone's enjoyment and praise ;)

Rendering was full of joyness like usual. 
First of, we have Mr Blues:


Future City:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and give your opinion!
All comments will be moderated but this is just to keep the spam out. I read everyone's with the love and care that it deserves.