Monday, April 8, 2013

Death of the American Diner

It's a very early mid 20th century morning at this New Jersey Diner. The night shift was fairly slow, but the staff are gearing up for the normal rush of morning traffic in an hour or so.
Things are going quite swell for this diner, and probably will for another 20 or 30 years. Sooner or later though, people are going to start going to big name chains instead, and the busy main road this diner is on will get cut-off when a huge highway it built nearby isolating it from most traffic.
This is when, sadly, it will close down and die like many other diners across the country just like it.


I mentioned this render a few posts ago when it was still in its infancy, but now I feel that it is completed. Sooner or later I will render a high-res version of this for portfolio purposes, but for now I have to get over a RAM problem (which is like a cold that won't clear up).
So what's next you probably weren't going to ask? Well, I was thinking of creating some architectural renderings. I'm also considering getting into Zbrush as I have an idea for a scene that was utilise it in the vast archives of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and give your opinion!
All comments will be moderated but this is just to keep the spam out. I read everyone's with the love and care that it deserves.