Thursday, December 9, 2010

New header, yo

Tonight I decided to make a new header for this blog, its been getting a lot more attention recently so I thought it deserved a slight make-over.
The old header has been bothering me for quite a while now because honestly, it was quite shit.
This new one is simple, but I like it. Then again nothing is set in stone so I could easily change it again tomorrow if I see fit.
So yeah, story in short I made a new blog header because I was bored and the old one shit me so much.
The moral of this blog post is... well there is no moral, its a bloody post about a header. If you want to learn morals go and watch big blockbuster Hollywood flicks because their full of them, not Avatar though because that sucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and give your opinion!
All comments will be moderated but this is just to keep the spam out. I read everyone's with the love and care that it deserves.