Thursday, December 30, 2010

Some Old School Stuff

Going through my computer, I found some work I did for my final end of year project in my year 12 Design Graphics class.
The project was pretty much a free for all, do something based of a subject that is important to you. I'm quite against war personally, any kind so this is my project entitled 'Aspects of War.'
Its three separate scenes depicting three different variations of war and fighting.
They weren't doing anything partially special except taking up hard drive space, so I mind as well post them here!
They were hand drawn, scanned onto the computer and then coloured in with Photoshop.

1) Revenge!


2) Freedom


3) Justice



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and give your opinion!
All comments will be moderated but this is just to keep the spam out. I read everyone's with the love and care that it deserves.