Friday, August 13, 2010

3D Wins

Just a short post here (for the people who have the slightly smaller attention span than average).
In my year 12 graphics class at school, one of our assignments was to make an entry for the 2010 National DG Design Competition. My entry got into the Notable Entry category.


The main picture was made with 3D Max and the titles in Photoshop. Its based on the Kowloon Walled City.
To tell the truth I'm not really that happy with it because I wasn't that experienced with 3D Max back when I actually made it. Its missing simple things like bumpmaps and proper materials, its even using the default scanline renderer. Ah well, at least it got in.
You can see it on display here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and give your opinion!
All comments will be moderated but this is just to keep the spam out. I read everyone's with the love and care that it deserves.