Monday, August 9, 2010

Inspirations


Inspirations. Every kind of art form is inspired by something, and 3D is no different.
These are the things that inspire my 3D and my art in general.

3.) Other work that is full of awesomeness.
There are a trillion-billion other 3D artists out there in the world wide interwebs. One website which I frequent is the Computer Graphics Society. There are some great 3D forums there and a lot of the worlds professionals gather there to talk 3D. Its great, you learn heaps while at the same time you get inspired by the magnificent work that gets posted there.

2.) Life/Dreams
I put these in the same category because I'm the all mighty overlord of this blog and I will do whatever the hell I want. But think about it. 
Thinking?
A lot of good shit happens in life and life related dreams, so much so that art is made out of it. This includes stuff you see in the news, internet, drunk mates etc. It all has potential. 

1.) Music
Music is a big part of my life. I listen to it and play it everyday. 
It can just be the pure sound of a song that gets me going, or the mood/meaning that feeds my inspiration.
All in all, I recommend music in general to a friend.
The main bands that I like include Nirvana, KoRn and Pink Floyd. 
Of course there are a CD rack load more but I'm not going to fill this blog with every single band I like. I'm sure you get the gist of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and give your opinion!
All comments will be moderated but this is just to keep the spam out. I read everyone's with the love and care that it deserves.