Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Introduction...

Hey you! Yes you! The dude lurking my brand new, shiny blog. Welcome!
My name is Brendan, and this is a blog about me. More specifically it centres around my hobby that is 3D. One day I would like to turn it into a career, but that is a while away. I've been doing the modelling aspect of 3D for a few years now, but I've only just got into the whole rendering side things. Its been a lot of fun so far, but I still have a bit too learn. Next year I start doing TAFE full time (a collage in Australia) where I plan to further my skill.

A bit about me more personally.
I love playing guitar, drawing, writing (even though I don't do as much as I would like), listening to music and hanging out with friends.
I plan to integrate this type of stuff a little in my blog, but nothing too boring.

So yeah, that's about it. 
I'm going to update this frequently, so please check back as much as you like. Don't be shy to comment either, I will read everyone with the love it deserves.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and give your opinion!
All comments will be moderated but this is just to keep the spam out. I read everyone's with the love and care that it deserves.